A Playbook for Fashion Brands
Supply Chain Traceability becomes complex as more parts and material value chains are involved, especially for large brands with thousands of products and suppliers across multiple continents. It requires collaboration, automation, and investment in data-driven systems.
This first ever Traceability Playbook for Fashion Supply Chains was published in collaboration with Fashion for Good and Fashion Revolution.
- What is product- and material-level traceability
- Incoming legislations that are driving change
- Data and technology critical for achieving this transformation
- Interviews, research, and analysis
- Practical examples and case studies from global brands
Created In Collaboration With: