Like short skirts, innovation has traditionally swung into and out of fashion: popular in good times and tossed back into the closet in downturns, says the opening lines of the McKinsey Leadership and Innovation report. However, organizations and individuals alike have started to realize innovation both technical and non-technical is the key to generate value. The fashion industry is now banking on innovation in technology to address some of the key challenges that they face in terms of sustainability, traceability etc., Will technology be able to deliver what is needed for fashion industry? If we plot technology innovation (measured by number of ideas implemented using new technology, or new technology itself or any other metrics that you can think of) against time, it would look like an exponential curve (Tech Innovation = Exp (Time). If the speed of tech innovation is so high, imagine the increase in the impact of…
Full Stack Developer
What you bring
- Hands on experience on backend technologies and have strong understanding on core data structure and design patterns.
- Strong fundamental frameworks like Springboot/Angular7.
- Sound knowledge in java and JVM ecosystem.
- Write production grade test code.
- Proficiency with web API performance and OpenAPI standards.
- Capable of making simple and yet efficient design and architecture decisions for both backend and client.
- Strong knowledge on NoSQL and Graph databases.
- Passion for polyglot programming, we write python and golang code too.
What we are looking for
- Passion for problem-solving.
- Flexibility to multitask and re-prioritize when necessary.
- Ability to work in an agile and customer-centric team.
- Open for learning new technologies.
- Preferably with saas/startup experience.