There are hopes and expectations that block chain can build trust in the apparel industry’s long, fragmented and opaque supply chain. It could also be one of the best tools to certify sustainability claims. But applying blockchain-based and technology protocols requires digitizing all physical transactions, implying a complete overhaul of how the industry operates today.
Full Stack Developer
What you bring
- Hands on experience on backend technologies and have strong understanding on core data structure and design patterns.
- Strong fundamental frameworks like Springboot/Angular7.
- Sound knowledge in java and JVM ecosystem.
- Write production grade test code.
- Proficiency with web API performance and OpenAPI standards.
- Capable of making simple and yet efficient design and architecture decisions for both backend and client.
- Strong knowledge on NoSQL and Graph databases.
- Passion for polyglot programming, we write python and golang code too.
What we are looking for
- Passion for problem-solving.
- Flexibility to multitask and re-prioritize when necessary.
- Ability to work in an agile and customer-centric team.
- Open for learning new technologies.
- Preferably with saas/startup experience.