One of the biggest culture positives we have developed at TrusTrace is the liberty for people to connect from home from time to time. If I have to be honest, I have never been a great advocate of the remote culture, until I encountered a situation myself, where I had to be remote for a couple of days each week. I am grateful to the company to have allowed me to do so and I have truly felt the benefits of working from home. We are a relatively young team and for some of us, this model of work where the entire team is distributed at the same time, is totally new. While there are numerous articles available on the internet on this topic, I want to list a few points based on my own experiences in TrusTrace – which will allow our people to connect and make sense easily.…
Full Stack Developer
What you bring
- Hands on experience on backend technologies and have strong understanding on core data structure and design patterns.
- Strong fundamental frameworks like Springboot/Angular7.
- Sound knowledge in java and JVM ecosystem.
- Write production grade test code.
- Proficiency with web API performance and OpenAPI standards.
- Capable of making simple and yet efficient design and architecture decisions for both backend and client.
- Strong knowledge on NoSQL and Graph databases.
- Passion for polyglot programming, we write python and golang code too.
What we are looking for
- Passion for problem-solving.
- Flexibility to multitask and re-prioritize when necessary.
- Ability to work in an agile and customer-centric team.
- Open for learning new technologies.
- Preferably with saas/startup experience.