Every year we spend a considerable amount of money in shopping clothes. At the end of the year, our financial records might give us an idea of the amount of money we spent on clothes. Do we have a track of the kind of impact these clothes make on the environment? How about a trustable secure record of the environmental footprint we leave? America and the European Union alone generate 32 million tonnes of textile waste every year, which is sent to landfills and incinerators. The short lifespan of garments (global average of 3 years) is a significant contributing factor to such huge waste generation. Estimates suggest by extending the lifespan by a mere 6 months, the carbon footprint generated can be decreased by 10%. If extending the lifespan of clothes could do such wonders, imagine the kind of effect that would be created by recycling, reusing, renting and…
Full Stack Developer
What you bring
- Hands on experience on backend technologies and have strong understanding on core data structure and design patterns.
- Strong fundamental frameworks like Springboot/Angular7.
- Sound knowledge in java and JVM ecosystem.
- Write production grade test code.
- Proficiency with web API performance and OpenAPI standards.
- Capable of making simple and yet efficient design and architecture decisions for both backend and client.
- Strong knowledge on NoSQL and Graph databases.
- Passion for polyglot programming, we write python and golang code too.
What we are looking for
- Passion for problem-solving.
- Flexibility to multitask and re-prioritize when necessary.
- Ability to work in an agile and customer-centric team.
- Open for learning new technologies.
- Preferably with saas/startup experience.