In our last blog, one of our founders had discussed about the idea of trust and transparency in the industry and how it can impact the growth of industry. He had also mentioned a few target industries that could be impacted by such a technology. We decided to talk to people across the globe to understand, which industry they think is most impacted by the lack of trust, how would they quantify the value of trust and so many other things. In this blog, we have summarized our customer interactions on this topic of TRUST. Leave your thoughts as comments. 98% of the customers we spoke to mentioned that they are concerned about the quality of the Food and Medicine they purchase and would like to have more information on the same. 82% of the customers we spoke to mentioned that they would like to know more information to understand if…
Full Stack Developer
What you bring
- Hands on experience on backend technologies and have strong understanding on core data structure and design patterns.
- Strong fundamental frameworks like Springboot/Angular7.
- Sound knowledge in java and JVM ecosystem.
- Write production grade test code.
- Proficiency with web API performance and OpenAPI standards.
- Capable of making simple and yet efficient design and architecture decisions for both backend and client.
- Strong knowledge on NoSQL and Graph databases.
- Passion for polyglot programming, we write python and golang code too.
What we are looking for
- Passion for problem-solving.
- Flexibility to multitask and re-prioritize when necessary.
- Ability to work in an agile and customer-centric team.
- Open for learning new technologies.
- Preferably with saas/startup experience.